One-Year Home Warranty Inspections are performed thirty days prior to the expiration of the builder’s one-year new home warranty. We address any warranty related concerns you should bring to the builder’s attention. This saves you from any costly expenses you will be responsible for in the future.
Why Opt for a Certified New Home Warranty Inspection?
- Everyone makes mistakes; it is rare we inspect a new home without finding a defect.
- You are able to provide a thorough, detailed inspection report to your builder with all repair or replace items listed in the beginning summary.
- High-resolution pictures are included of all areas with noted concern.
- A certified inspection gives you a professional perspective on your property.
- We offer a Price Match Guarantee, ensuring you receive the best inspection for the best price.
It is rare to inspect a home without finding at least a few defects. Whether built yesterday or 100-years ago, homes are difficult to build, and mistakes are bound to happen. With a quality, certified inspector like we have here at Allco- you will be provided with a full, detailed report to present to your builder. We will act as your advocate to ensure they take care of the issues we have found and will help you throughout the process. The One-Year Home Warranty Inspection is a great way to keep yourself informed.
With Allco’s new home warranty inspections, you will know if your new home was constructed with quality and care, ensuring a stress-free future and allowing you to focus on building memories in your new home—and not on high maintenance costs!